My second award!
Thanks a lot vinis2blog for awarding me with this. It feels awesome to know that your work is reaching out to so many people. It acts as fuel to make the blogger keep going. Thankyou for providing me with the fuel. People, do check her blog out…
8 months ago I started my journey as a blogger. Since then a lot has changed positively in me. Blogging has given me a tremendous experience which no other thing can provide me with. I see the world through my blog. I meet people from all across the globe while sitting cosily at my study table, here in Lucknow, India.
Hope Blogging is an eternal journey for me; a journey with an exquisite path but no abrupt or final destination.
THE RULES FOR THE AWARD
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 blogs
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT THE BLOGGER- ME!
I had to think a lot for choosing those seven things. Seven is too little. Seven is too much. Only Seven! Oh my god- Seven! So here the the seven things that made it to the finals-
- I get bored very easily.
- I get cheered up very easily.
- I have never ever met a person who hasn’t amazed/shocked/saddened/delighted me. Every person has a supremely intriguing story behind her/him. And each of those stories is worth putting down into words.
- I am a pro at procrastinating. For instance- I received this award more than 10 days ago and NOW I receive it.
- I have no particularly favourite song or a singer or a band. Some of my favourites range from the songs of Kishore Kumar to Arjit Singh; from Beatles to One Direction and Maroon 5…and the list goes on…
thinkoverthink a lot.
- I am an introvert(and not shy, as I earlier thought myself to be.)
Bonus(because seven is too little)
- I find it lovely to see people, specially my near and dear ones, smile. It’s lovelier when I am the reason which makes them smile.